CodeGeass-Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CodeGeass-Reborn

This is the World of code Geass. Choose to join Britinnia and rule the world. or become a Black knight and rebel against Britiannia. You choose your path. In Code Geass Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Omotesando Mall

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grandz Helios
Admin
Grandz Helios

Omotesando Mall Empty
PostSubject: Omotesando Mall   Omotesando Mall I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:00 pm

This is the Biggest Mall in Tokyo. Any store you need is here.
Back to top Go down
https://codegeass-reborn.forumotion.com
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Omotesando Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omotesando Mall   Omotesando Mall I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:34 pm

Cheyenne would be in the mall, exploring around as she explored the clothing store, one of her top favorite things to do was shop. She was also a Member of the Black Knights. Brown gold locks of long hair pinned in a pony tail. Closing her eyes as she would sigh as she would see a suit she loved but couldn't afford it. Grumbling though her silver irises saw jobs were hiring, also she didn't have much of a pay since she didn't really do anything expect be the strategic counselor. Chuckling to herself she would move on and ponder more and more about the whole war. Her father was apart of the Black Knights before her, what caused her to get into this mess, she wondered more as she continued along the mall side.
Back to top Go down
Sei
Zero
Zero
Sei

Omotesando Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omotesando Mall   Omotesando Mall I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:41 pm

::Was in the mall shopping as well looking for materials to make her X costume. Looking around for some good fabic's. Also looking for cute outfits to wear when she goes out::
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Omotesando Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omotesando Mall   Omotesando Mall I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:45 pm

Walking by as she would notice Sei, blinking a bit she would shake it off, she didn't get along well with other females, but since she was under ranked she would drink her soda as she would walk into the fabric store as she spoke," Still looking eh Sei?" She would chuckle as she would see a interesting material, but she never had money since she always had to pay it on bills and such. Life sucked for her, not able to get her own shit expect a drink maybe food to last the month.
Back to top Go down
Sei
Zero
Zero
Sei

Omotesando Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omotesando Mall   Omotesando Mall I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:52 pm

"Oh hi Cheyenne, and yeah I'm SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!" ::As she jumps up and down. Because she loves shopping. pick's up a beautiful dress:: "Hey Cheyenne!" ::Hold dress up to her:: "How do I look?"
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Omotesando Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omotesando Mall   Omotesando Mall I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:57 pm

Laughing warmly she would glance towards Sei," Yea it looks cute" she would never ask Sei for anything cause she would feel pathetic, they been friends/sisters for a while it seemed. It felt like years when it only been months. She was surprised to see her though. Brown hair a little messy, silver glazed hues looked at the dress with a dragon on the silver part of it done in black. She glanced at it as she would look at the price. She knew the dance was coming up but nothing to do really.
Back to top Go down
Sei
Zero
Zero
Sei

Omotesando Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omotesando Mall   Omotesando Mall I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:17 pm

::Looks at Cheyenne:: "Do you think this is a pretty enough dress for the dance? or do you think I can find better?" ::pose's for Cheyenne::
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Omotesando Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omotesando Mall   Omotesando Mall I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:21 pm

Smiles softly at her as she would speak," Its pretty and looks good for the dance" she would admit that she was going in a pair of rugged jeans but looked decent and a white boy's shirt. She never could afford expensive clothing for dances. She chuckled though as she would speak," Well I better look around huh?" She would smile as she would go through the store as she would hide as she would try not to cry. Wanting to go in a dress was everything to her. Seeing Sei able to afford didn't make her pissed but upset knowing she had no family left and she lived on the streets.
Back to top Go down
Sei
Zero
Zero
Sei

Omotesando Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omotesando Mall   Omotesando Mall I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:29 pm

::A cute guy walks up to Sei and says:: "Hey baby you look hot" Sei "Are you coming onto me?" Cute guy"Yeah we could go to that dance of yours that you were talking about" Sei"No thanks" ::as she walks away with the dress:: He follow's her:: Cute guy"come on beautiful" Sei"You aren't my type" ::continue's to walk off as the cute guy was disapointed. She walks over to Cheyenne:: "Would you help me finda nice pair of shoe's and a nice pocket book to go with this dress?"
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Omotesando Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omotesando Mall   Omotesando Mall I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:34 pm

Nodding she would smile as tears were in her eyes, seeing the cute guy she scoffed," What a dick huh?" she would help her hiding the reason she was crying. She helped Sei pick out everything as she would look at Sei," There you go" her voice was soft and kindhearted, but there was something behind her eyes that pained her.
Back to top Go down
Sei
Zero
Zero
Sei

Omotesando Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omotesando Mall   Omotesando Mall I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:36 pm

"Yeah I hate jerks. What's wrong Cheyenne? Why havn't you picked something pretty to wear to the dance?"
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Omotesando Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omotesando Mall   Omotesando Mall I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:38 pm

Sighs as she would speak,' Can't afford anything" chuckles softly,' Its okay though, I got something to wear though please don't worry" she would give that reassuring smile that she will be dressed nice for the dance." she gives her that smile of do not worry style. Chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Sei
Zero
Zero
Sei

Omotesando Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omotesando Mall   Omotesando Mall I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:50 pm

I can't have you going to the dance in just anything let's find you something pretty in here. ::hold's a dress up to Cheyenne:: Nah we need something prettier.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Omotesando Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omotesando Mall   Omotesando Mall I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:51 pm

Eyes go wide," Sei! No please its okay you don't" grumbles as she couldn't stop her from doing whatever she wanted to do. She would pick up the dragon dress as she spoke,' How about this?" it was the one she was looking at eariler.
Back to top Go down
Sei
Zero
Zero
Sei

Omotesando Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omotesando Mall   Omotesando Mall I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:53 pm

"Oh that's pretty. Here hold the dress up to you. Hmmmm yeah that look's great on you. Let's find you shoe's and a pocket book to go with it"
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Omotesando Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omotesando Mall   Omotesando Mall I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:56 pm

Smiling she would pick out beautiful silver shoes and the dragon pocket book, seeing the cute guy she would look away, she wasn't attractive so he walked away knowing the 'pretty' one wasn't interested. She wasn't beautiful at all decent looking yes but not for one to date her. She would sigh as she figured she better pay Sei back when she got her next check, there goes her room and board she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sei
Zero
Zero
Sei

Omotesando Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omotesando Mall   Omotesando Mall I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:01 pm

"jezz there's that guy again. Can't I ever get any peace? too many jerk's. Hey let's try on our outfit's together and pose together in the mirror"
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Omotesando Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omotesando Mall   Omotesando Mall I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:02 pm

Chuckling she would as she would get dressed she would look as she would smile softly seeing herself in the dress, a tear ran down her face but she wiped it away. Her body came out in the dress, it was absolutely radiant on her person. Showed every muscular curve on her body as she would blush a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sei
Zero
Zero
Sei

Omotesando Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omotesando Mall   Omotesando Mall I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:09 pm

::she change's, and then she slowly opens the door and walks out. Wearing a beautiful light silver colored silk dress with 4 inch silver heel's and a small silver pocket book. She looked like a Goddess. Everyone in the store stopped and stared at her, but she didn't pay any attenchion to them just looking at Cheyenne:: "You look amazing"
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Omotesando Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omotesando Mall   Omotesando Mall I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:11 pm

"Not as amazing as you" she would point out. She would go into the closet to get redressed as she would put everything in its bags, she would walk out with Sei as she would have her silvery hues shimmer as she would look at Sei,' See you at the dance?" She would ask softly as she would smile softly.
Back to top Go down
Sei
Zero
Zero
Sei

Omotesando Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omotesando Mall   Omotesando Mall I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:17 pm

"Yeah I'll see you at the dance. Do you have a date yet? I don't. ::As she goes in to change clothes back::
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Omotesando Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omotesando Mall   Omotesando Mall I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:18 pm

"Nope, never had a guy find me addicting" laughs as she would remember as she would sigh a bit but not a audible sound. She would speak," So, what else should we do?" she would blink a bit, and wonder.
Back to top Go down
Sei
Zero
Zero
Sei

Omotesando Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omotesando Mall   Omotesando Mall I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:21 pm

Ummmm well..... ::thinking that she needed to get material for her X costume before she goes to met the black knight's:: There's a few thing's I need to do alone. So I'll see you tonight at the dance.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Omotesando Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omotesando Mall   Omotesando Mall I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:23 pm

Nods as she would head off," Yup! see you tonight later Sei!" she would run off as she would have the bag in her hand as her brown hair flew, deep down she was hiding something, something that was suppose to be known, something in her records about her location.
Back to top Go down
Sei
Zero
Zero
Sei

Omotesando Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omotesando Mall   Omotesando Mall I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:34 pm

::Get's white and black material to make her X costume with, and then head's home and start's sewing it up. Then she hide's the outfit, and get's dressed for the Dance and head's out::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Omotesando Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omotesando Mall   Omotesando Mall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Omotesando Mall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CodeGeass-Reborn :: Area 11 :: Nobles Residents-
Jump to: