CodeGeass-Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CodeGeass-Reborn

This is the World of code Geass. Choose to join Britinnia and rule the world. or become a Black knight and rebel against Britiannia. You choose your path. In Code Geass Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sei and X The new Leader of The Black Knight's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sei
Zero
Zero
Sei

Sei and X The new Leader of The Black Knight's Empty
PostSubject: Sei and X The new Leader of The Black Knight's   Sei and X The new Leader of The Black Knight's I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:45 am

Effect: Command, the ability to command anything to do as she wishes. Simular to Lelouche's geass, but she can command computer's also. Her power's only work once, but if a computer has been formated she can use her geass on it again.

Limit: Has to be within seen by the naked eye and doesn't effect Knightmare's unless used from the inside. Every time she uses it it drains her life force making her weaker for a short time

Role Play: ::Goes to the sewage control center dressed as a maintaince woman and climb's under the main console where her eye's can't be seen, and then uses her Geass on the sewage control and order's it to flood the streets in the area that the enemy's Knightmare's will be coming on her challenge to the Brittian's. The flood is set up to be so bad that any Knightmare that can't fly can't move anymore::
Back to top Go down
Grandz Helios
Admin
Grandz Helios

PostSubject: Re: Sei and X The new Leader of The Black Knight's   Sei and X The new Leader of The Black Knight's I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:24 pm

Ok let me see. By computer do you mean cyborgs. Well I guess its accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://codegeass-reborn.forumotion.com
Sei
Zero
Zero
Sei

PostSubject: Re: Sei and X The new Leader of The Black Knight's   Sei and X The new Leader of The Black Knight's I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:14 am

By computer's I mean even USB thumb drive's. It's basically kind of like hacking or putting in a virus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sei and X The new Leader of The Black Knight's   Sei and X The new Leader of The Black Knight's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sei and X The new Leader of The Black Knight's
Page 1 of 1