CodeGeass-Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CodeGeass-Reborn

This is the World of code Geass. Choose to join Britinnia and rule the world. or become a Black knight and rebel against Britiannia. You choose your path. In Code Geass Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

War Zone area 11

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sei
Zero
Zero
Sei

War Zone area 11 Empty
PostSubject: War Zone area 11   War Zone area 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:04 pm

Sei was walking through the war zone, and wondering why everything had to go all wrong. "Damn Brittania. They caused this mess. If only Zero hadn't died maybe this world could actually be something good, and return to the name Japan like it should be. Area 11 is just a insult to all of the Japanese. Only if a game of Monopoly could fix this. If it could then I'd have the power to fix this. I feel so helpless and weak. :: sigh's and keeps walking::
Back to top Go down
Telf

Telf

War Zone area 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone area 11   War Zone area 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:14 pm

Then a giant truck came shooting down the street of Shinjuku Ghetto. it was a trasportation car used by the Government for important things in Area 11. the care Shot down the street Sei was on almost hitting her by barely. Then the driver was shot from a nearby building. The truck then ramme dinto a building smashing the front seat instanily.
Back to top Go down
Sei
Zero
Zero
Sei

War Zone area 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone area 11   War Zone area 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:23 pm

::screams:: "AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" as the vehicle barely misses her. "Hey I believe that's a Brittan vehicle. I think I should go check it out. Maybe it has weapon's to be used against us Japanese. ::goes and tries to open the back of the truck:: Gah no use. Maybe if I kick the latch. ::concentrate's on her art's and kick's the latch as the doors would open she look's in:: What in the world?
Back to top Go down
Telf

Telf

War Zone area 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone area 11   War Zone area 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:19 pm

Inside was a big metal container. It then opened seeing someone had seen it. It turned out to be a boy. He was tightly tied up in a straight jacket like coustume. He has yellow eyes. He had greenish hair with a pink streak at the edges. "hey can you help me out here?" Telf said
Back to top Go down
Sei
Zero
Zero
Sei

War Zone area 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone area 11   War Zone area 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:40 pm

"Ummmm hi. Who are you and what is that thing your in?" ::is really shocked:: I wonder if he's a prisoner of the Brittanian's?
Back to top Go down
Telf

Telf

War Zone area 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone area 11   War Zone area 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:49 pm

Telf saw the girl just walk inside the truck. She looked surprised to see him. He had asked her to free him and she asked why he was in there. It was reasonable to ask why he was locked up . "Well Britiannia does exactly want me to use my power against them. Because they fear my special talents."Telf said to her.
Back to top Go down
Sei
Zero
Zero
Sei

War Zone area 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone area 11   War Zone area 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:54 pm

::Help's free him:: Power's? What do you mean power's? Are you versed in the art's? What do you mean by power's? I don't understand. :: finishes freeing him:: There your free. We had better get out of here before they kill us.
Back to top Go down
Grandz Helios
Admin
Grandz Helios

War Zone area 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone area 11   War Zone area 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:04 pm

Grandz Helios was pretty much tense today. He had every right to be tense. He had joined the military a few months ago and just completed some basic training. He know was suitable to go onto the field to work as a military personal. His first assignment was to retrieve a military truck and its contents before it is noticed. He was told it had held a very powerful and dangerous weapon in it. Grandz's team was soon on the site. They saw it had crashed into a building after their sniper had shot the drkive who hijacked it. Then when they were there a girl was seen going in there. the Team leader went in their and pointed a gun and ordered them to step out.
Back to top Go down
https://codegeass-reborn.forumotion.com
Sei
Zero
Zero
Sei

War Zone area 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone area 11   War Zone area 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:09 pm

::raise's hand's:: Why are you pointing a gun at me? I was just trying to help people from the accident that nearly ran me over. That driver need's to learn how to drive. ::walk's out with hand's up::
Back to top Go down
Telf

Telf

War Zone area 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone area 11   War Zone area 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:14 pm

Telf knew this was bad. Well he could just give this girl a geass nad see where it gets her. but was she worthy. He wasn't going to throw geass to everyone he sees. If she was worthy she might just get one. But a person seeing him was a simple worry. Then to make things worse some Military guys just show up. They ordered them out of the truck. Now the military has to see him too. He had to do some thing about it . He walked out side and just waited for someone to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Grandz Helios
Admin
Grandz Helios

War Zone area 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone area 11   War Zone area 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:23 pm

Grandz saw them both get out. It was a normal girl. The other was a boy tied up in an untied up straight jacket. He looked like either he had a bad fashion sense. or he was what they were getting here. "Well aren't you something. A couple getting it on in a military truck." The team leader yelled at them. He then pointed to Grandz and grandz walks over to him. "New kid to prove your worth why don't you shoot these ones." He said. "They're just civilians though so we can't"Grandz replied. The leader looked mad. "Now if your defying an order. Aw I'll do it." He said. Grandz looked shock. "No I didn't mean to-"Grandz was cut off by the bullet hitting the boy in the chest.
Back to top Go down
Sei
Zero
Zero
Sei

War Zone area 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone area 11   War Zone area 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:13 am

"Hey what in the hell do you think your doing? I'm not here for target practice! How could you shoot him like that?" ::get's pissed:: "Your a coward using a gun against unarmed people. If you want to kill me then do it like a man! Throw down you gun and come fight me. That is as long as your not afraid of a little girl? Well?! What are you going to do big man?"
Back to top Go down
Telf

Telf

War Zone area 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone area 11   War Zone area 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:12 pm

The Military guy did get all mad and shot Telf in his chest. He was still consious but he thought he would play it safe and pretend he's dead for now. The girl seemed pissed off that they were so reckless. He could feel some sort of pain and hate for these men. She seemed a little like she was desperate to pay them back. He thought she was wothy enough. He moved his hand to touch her foot then she was brought into his mind. "Hello young lady. You seem pretty helples sits sort of funny to watch. You seem like you want some thing else. I can give you the power if you crave it. The power to make a difference. The power of the King. Only if you promise me one favor. Do you accept.?" His voice echoed through the entire shadowy place Sei thought she was standing in.
Back to top Go down
Grandz Helios
Admin
Grandz Helios

War Zone area 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone area 11   War Zone area 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:16 pm

Grandz saw that the boy had been shot down by his captain. It wasn't fair or anything. It was deffinally out of line. The girl was seeming ly to flip out after she saw it. But she was talking with a sort of fear. The fear where she couldn't do anything and she might die for some elses selfish reasons. "captain this is unfair you can't just go shooting people."Grandz said. The captain ook his gun and hit Grandz acroos the back of his head knocking him unconsious. 'Now you will learn to respect your supperiors now." He said
Back to top Go down
Sei
Zero
Zero
Sei

War Zone area 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone area 11   War Zone area 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:22 pm

What power's? what favor? ::is confused::
Back to top Go down
Telf

Telf

War Zone area 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone area 11   War Zone area 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:27 pm

"This is the Power of the Kings. It can make your greatest dreams come true. Or your worst nightmares. How ever you use it is what counts. And for my favor. It is just you fill my greatest wish. " The voice echoed.
Back to top Go down
Sei
Zero
Zero
Sei

War Zone area 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone area 11   War Zone area 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:37 pm

"Fine I agree to your terms. Now give me this power ::brace's herself::
Back to top Go down
Telf

Telf

War Zone area 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone area 11   War Zone area 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:41 pm

"perfect. Now you now hold a Geass contract with me."The voice said. Then a glowing light filled the entire area and Sei was back in reality now. She was stand right like she was before but her left eye had the Geass symbol in it. Telf thought this should be interesting. he had given her the power of command humans and Machine. Lets see how she uses it.
Back to top Go down
Sei
Zero
Zero
Sei

War Zone area 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone area 11   War Zone area 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:17 pm

::looks at Grandz Helios:: "Obey me" ::look's at the leader:: kill yourself ::look's back at Grandz Helios forget us being here
Back to top Go down
Grandz Helios
Admin
Grandz Helios

War Zone area 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone area 11   War Zone area 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:33 pm

Grandz got up as the girl said a few things. Then his mind went blank and fell asleep. Then the Captain and his men picked up their gunds. Then they pointed them at their heads and shot them selfs. They had a sort of trance like look in their eyes well they did that.
Back to top Go down
Telf

Telf

War Zone area 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone area 11   War Zone area 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:37 pm

Telf saw his contract had proved useful to her. he used this chance to sneak away. As he was out of sight he heard a gun shot. All of the men had sht them selves. this girl sure can be harsh he thought. But he noticed she spared the one who tried to save her. She was still soft and needed to learn before she would do some real damage like that last one.
Back to top Go down
Sei
Zero
Zero
Sei

War Zone area 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone area 11   War Zone area 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:43 pm

::is in a weakened state and stumble's to a near by building and hide's:: Wow that was powerful, but it really zapped my strenght. I hope I can get used to this. Also I hope that this contract doesn't come back to bite me in the end. Apond resting a bit she wondered Hey with this power maybe I can reform The Black Knight's. "Boy I wish Zero hadn't died. he was doing such a good job"
Back to top Go down
Grandz Helios
Admin
Grandz Helios

War Zone area 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone area 11   War Zone area 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:51 pm

Hours passed by . Sei felt to to move and collapses. Grandz just lays there. He then wakes up and sees her unconsious on the ground. he then has no idea where he is. He then looks around and notices he must be located in the Shinjuku Ghetto. He still finds it odd on how he got there. He sees some guys in military uniforms dead on the ground. He then lifts up the girl and carries her to a hospital. He then picks up his radio. "Hello this is Grandz Helios and I found some military officers dead in the Shinjuku Ghetto. I am going to bring a girl to a hospital so can someone tend to the dead."Grandz said. the radio said"yes Helios. We will send a dispatch team immediately.". he picked up his radio. "Thank you" Grandz said. He then started to head towards a hospital.
Back to top Go down
Sei
Zero
Zero
Sei

War Zone area 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone area 11   War Zone area 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:36 pm

"No no I'm fine (Comand) ::look's at him:: "Don't take me to the hospital drop me off outside of this area and forget what happened to me"
Back to top Go down
Grandz Helios
Admin
Grandz Helios

War Zone area 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone area 11   War Zone area 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:48 pm

*Grandz Carries you to the edge of the area* "Hey where am I."Grandz said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

War Zone area 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone area 11   War Zone area 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War Zone area 11
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next